You know Total Home Improvements offers expert craftsmanship on Kitchens, Bathrooms, and Exterior renovations, but did you know we also offer new home construction? In fact, we recently finished building a home for the father of a professional football player. He was thrilled when we finished both on time and on budget – and of course he loves his new home! Call or e-mail Total Home Improvement today to schedule an in-person meeting to talk about building your next home.
If there are little projects around the house that you’ve been meaning to get to, but just can’t seem to find the time, call or e-mail Total Home Improvements today. We respond quickly and efficiently, and you can have peace of mind know that it’s done right. Call or e-mail today to find out more about or handyman services or to schedule a visit.
Total Home improvements provides free 3D design to our clients.
Our design team has the knowledge and experience to listen to your wants and needs and design something that fits best. We then look at those designs with you and find what you like and don’t like and make changes as needed. We can explain to you how the changes may affect the schedule and budget so that you can make the right decision.
It’s just another way we partner with our clients to achieve the best outcomes. If you live in York County, Hampton Roads, Newport News, Poquoson or anywhere else close by, call or email to schedule an appointment to discuss our 3D capabilities.
Thinking of remodeling the kitchen? Want to spruce up the function, or maybe just the look? Here are some tips to help you start envisioning the kitchen of your dreams:
1. Open Storage Shelves – Open storage shelves are a great way to show off your most eye-catching kitchenware to friends and neighbors. This simple installation can bring a lot of pop to a simple wall.
2. Knobs and Grips – Remodeling the grips and knobs are a great way to improve both the style and the functions of your kitchen cabinets.
3. Over the Sink Storage – A great way to save space and show off your tools of the trade is an overhead storage installation. Hang pots, pans, cutlery, or even glasses just an arm’s reach above you with this efficient yet attractive piece of kitchen hardware.
4. Antique Cabinets – Old is the new “new”. When remodeling, consider getting creative with those old thrift shop finds and the gifts from Grandma. They may be just what your kitchen is missing.
5. Kitchen Color – A nice, color neutral kitchen is a good investment, but why not make you kitchen feel like your own with a splash of color. Painted walls, trim, or tinted windows should be up for debate in your next remodeling.
For those of you in the Yorktown, Williamsburg, and Newport News areas – whether you’re ready to remodel today, or you’re still looking for more great ideas, call Total Home Improvements today.
A porch is a great way to encourage the more outdoorsy side of you to spend a little more time in nature. Here in the Williamsburg/Yorktown area it’s high time to be outside and enjoying the season before it get’s too hot. Consider a porch installation or addition if you don’t have one already. It’s your yard, and your home – you might as well take advantage of it.
Screened in Porch
Screened in porches are great for those homeowners who plan to entertain guests, or just like enjoying the weather without nature’s elements impeding that enjoyment. Anything from an arrangement of wicker chairs, to a single hammock befits the screened in porch; it’s all up to you.
A wraparound porch is the perfect option for those who want to maximize their porch space as much as possible. The wraparound porch, as the name suggests, wraps around from the front, to the side of your house. Paint the flooring to compliment your houses color, put a few rocking chairs out and enjoy a pleasant day with friends and family.
Porches with Attached Patio
For those of you with an existing porch, consider attaching a patio if you feel the square footage is a bit too low. This is a great way to get the maximum use out of your yard in a way that maintains its attractiveness and curb appeal.